Hello (newbe) - questions!

Aaron Alpar aalpar at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 31 07:31:33 UTC 2001

Hi guys/gals ...

This is just a message to introduce myself and ask some newbe
questions...

It's good to see that Smalltalk-80 is alive and Kicking!

I used to work with some of you at ParcPlace as a ST-80 developer
working on O/R mapping stuff (before the move and before the
acquisitions).  Anyhow - it's good to see that things are moving along.

Questions:

- I still have some *old* ST-80 images with some good code that I'd like
to resurrect.  Will the old images work?
- I imagine that there wont be any problems with me importing sources
(If ThingLab still works).  Is there anything I should know about?

Ta!

- Aaron Alpar