newbie question about morphs

Hans-Martin Mosner hm.mosner at cityweb.de
Thu May 31 20:00:44 UTC 2001

Actually, several weeks ago I did such a thing for a presentation I
wanted to do.
I did not have the time now to try it out in a current image, but I
think it should work.
Otherwise I'll find out tomorrow at work, and post a fixed version.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

>From the preamble:
This change set enables morphs to be displayed in several places at
once.
A menu checkbox 'multi view' is added to the Morph's menu. If you select
it, the morph will not be duplicated when you use the green handle, but
a new representative will be displayed. For an example, create some
morph with an embedded text morph in it. When multi viewed, you can edit
the text in one representation, and the other will follow. Or you could
change the color on morph, changing the other as well.
Note: Resizing multi viewed morph only amounts to scaling. No warranties
implied. Use only as prescribed. One size fits all. Your mileage may
vary.