[ENH][GOODIE] CommandWindow V1.1 (new release)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed May 30 01:43:17 UTC 2001

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 10:19:30PM +0200, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> The original mail (from Sunday 27) did not arrive here - it probably belongs
> to those which the mailing list software did not like to send to some
> people.
>
> Until now all the lost mails which I know about had attachments.
>
> Fortunately there is a Swiki page with the latest info:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1852

Sorry folks, I posted the updates to CommandWindow and OSProcess over
the weekend, and the server list was rather flakey, so I don't know who
got what. From now on, I'll only send updates on Wednesdays.

The swiki now has pointers to the most recent updates, start with:
        http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/708

Thanks to Bert Freudenberg for catching the updates and making the
sqfixes available.

- Dave