About the mailing list problems

Alexander Lazarevic lazarevi at cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sat May 12 17:35:50 UTC 2001

    Henrik> I asked Ralph Johnson about the problem with the ML
    Henrik> dropping postings, and his reply was essentially that we'd
    Henrik> have to move the list to fix this problem:

The guy maintaining our mailing lists told me, that we have enough
capacity to host the squeak mailing list here at the CS department in
Magdeburg. So if the squeak mailing list is looking for a new home, we
can offer a nice mousehole.

Alex
--
Hey, hey, this is not a lending library. If you're not going to buy
that thing, put it down or I'll blow your heads off.  -- Apu