SqC, StSq & SqF (I love acronyms!)

Joseph Pelrine jpelrine at acm.org
Fri May 25 11:13:47 UTC 2001

Keith

The list I wrote in no way reflects my love or hate for any Smalltalk
dialect. The only reason I don't have ST/X (or GemStone or GNU or Little ST
or SmallScript or ObjectStudio) on there is because I don't have it
currently installed on my machine. As I said, it shouldn't be difficult.
The big problem is getting a compatible file-in/out format for all
dialects. In spite of the Camp Smalltalk work, we still only have a
semi-compatible chunk format - neither SIF nor XML nor Pepe cover all dialects.

BTW - my work requires SUnit 3.0. You might want to port that over first.
Contact me per email for more details.
Joseph

--
  - Joseph Pelrine [ | ]