reference manual need

Rosemary Michelle Simpson rms at cs.brown.edu
Sun May 20 22:57:58 UTC 2001

Thanks, Noel.  That's a big help - I most certainly don't want make
unnecessary work for myself!

As a consequence of the very helpful responses I've gotten today,
I've formed the following tentative initial goals for this work:

* an online extensible, easily modifiable encyclopedia of Squeak
classes

* an extensible, easily modifiable multi-level concept, use, and
language element index

* guided trails through the domain of the encyclopedia and index

* ability to print the whole encyclopedia or selected sections in
attractive, nicely formatted print documents

Feedback on any or all of these goals will be greatly appreciated.

R.