Installing Plugin Multiple Times

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 17:55:35 UTC 2001

I have the Squeak Plugin working fine in Netscape 4.7 on Mac. But I can't seem
to get it also to work with IE5 on the same drive. I have placed an alias of
the NPSqueak plugin that is in the Netscape Plugin folder into the IE5 plugin
folder. No success. I have copied the plugin itself into the IE5 plugin folder.
No success. I have aliased the plugin that's in the preferences folder (per an
earlier message on this list) and put the alias into the IE5 plugin folder. No
success.

Anyone got any ideas?

=====
------- Dan Shafer, Author and Community Consultant
^. .^ | Commentator on Community, Web Building, Nanotech
 ='=  | Sr. Co-Editor, Online Community Report
      | Author, NanoTech, MegaQuake: Business Implications of
Squeak| Nanotechnology (Spring 2002), Wiley, ISBN 047120045X
------- http://www.gui.com (major update Spring 2001)