Squeakland.org

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu May 3 22:44:22 UTC 2001

John M McIntosh wrote:

> I should point out a little known fact. On the mac (perhaps other
> platforms) if you save an image in full screen mode. Then stop and
> relaunch then Squeak will bring the image up in full screen mode.

I'm pretty sure that this works on all platforms, for what it's worth.  At least I've done it on Mac, Windows and a Unix platform.

I don't know if etoy/omniusers will be disturbed if Squeak automatically takes over the screen when launched via the browser plugin... maybe, maybe not.  Perhaps there could at least be some explanatory text (either in the default plugin image intro screen, or on a Squeakland page), telling folks that if they can't see everything in the project, to use the "Escape From Browser" option.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com