Squeak mailing lists info

gabe at liver.eviscerated.com gabe at liver.eviscerated.com
Fri May 4 00:00:06 UTC 2001

How many people are on the Squeak lists?  A few people make up most of the traffic, but I _know_ there must be hundreds (?) of lurkers like me out there.

How large are the complete archives (num messages as well as bytes)?

Please don't everybody on the list respond with a "I'm on the list" message.  That wouldn't be funny.  Well, it would, but please don't.

I got this new 60 gig drive and wanted to start putting everything in databases, just because I can.

Thanks,

--GK