web application frameworks in Squeak?

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Wed May 30 08:31:02 UTC 2001

Hi all!

--- Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
> Also note that there is a Pluggable Web Server in the image.
> PWS is it's name and there is even a class comment :-)
> Karl

Eh, wait a minute here... Isn't PWS actually the same thing as the "Squeak Web Server" mentioned
below at http://macos.tuwien.ac.at/Squeak/webServer.html ?

I thought so anyway. And Comanche from Bolot and the other guys is much more polished I believe -
and updated! PWS is oooold.

But hey, I have been known to be wrong on occasions... :-)

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
icq#:6136722, GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek