Wormhole Instability (was Why do things keep changing?)

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Thu May 31 12:17:04 UTC 2001

Yes, well...isn't it nice to know that despite the ups and the downs, the
vicissitudes of life, the general tendency towards chaos and anarchy, and
the lack of a good five cent cigar, one can count on some things and say,
"Well, no matter what else may happen you can always count on the Squeak
list server to have problems".  It's rather endearing, really...  :-)

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken