[BUG] Loading NudiBranch fails

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Thu May 17 15:40:53 UTC 2001

>Henrik, (and anyone else in trying a fix),
>
>I have enclosed a potential fix for this below.
>It does permit the referenced project (and another I had with the same
problem) to load,
>but I'm not sure if there are negative side-effects in other places. I'll
check with Ted
>a little later to see if I have overlooked anything important.
>
>Cheers,
>Bob

I had the same problem after creating a morphic project with 3.0 and using
the Plugin Image
from www.squeakland.org to display it inside of the browser.
It run well in 3.0 but crashed in the plugin with the described error. The
plugin
image has a different version of Positionable stream>>nextWordsInto than
3.0.
(Attached is the working 3.0 version and the buggy plugin version).

After adding your fix to the projects change set it worked fine with the
plugin.
It also worked fine after adding the original version from the 3.0 image to
the project.

The plugin version is Squeak 3.1.3905 (latest update #41). I think someone
should add
your fix or the old 3.0 code to the plugin's update stream.

Bye
Torsten