squeakland plugin ScheduledControllers nil

Baveco, Hans J.M.Baveco at Alterra.wag-ur.nl
Mon May 28 08:10:28 UTC 2001

	I have a minor problem with the Squeakland plugin:
	the basic plugin image has apparently ScheduledControllers set to
nil.
	When the plugin (no morphs on the screen) starts with downloading
and filing-in some code and then tries to open the filed-in application's
morph, it complains that ScheduledControllers is nil. After opening a random
morph (eg the browser), I can restart opening the application and everything
works as before (in the last non-squeakland plugin I didn't have this
problem).
	Is this something that should be fixed in the plugin? or should I
change the sts file to open some morph before filing-in...?

	Hans