Plugins in MacOSX

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 1 03:33:02 UTC 2001

"Andrew C. Greenberg" <werdna at mucow.com> is widely believed to have written:

> So, guys, what's the drill?  Let's assume I'd like to build a plugin for
> MacOSX, preferably using cc.  Can someone lay out a howto?
Well the first part is simple; use VMMaker to generate the appropriate
sources (you will already have done the zeroth part, writing the plugin,
but since you wrote much of the plugin stuff I don't think that is
likely to be a problem) as per the swiki pages/VMMaker help etc.

The next bit is more tricky. I'd like to find out how to compile a VM on
the Mac myself one day. I'm sure I used to be able to do it, but somehow
it never seems to work for me anymore. I think my powerbook dislikes
me.

tim

Strange OpCodes: CLOUT: Call Long-distance On Unused Telephone