External Libs (was Re: libcurl?!)

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Thu Nov 1 13:09:05 UTC 2001

Ditto here...

I had a simple class that used FFI to call some functions in an external
library.  For some reason, FFI no longer works for me on UNIX so I bought
the "NuBlue" book and read the chapter on making plugins...and it made my
head spin.  I'm sure I just need to re-read the chapter and look at some
working examples, but FFI is much simpler for 'quick and dirty'
experimentation.