[Bug][VM][OSProcessPlugin]Does not run on Solaris

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 1 23:22:33 UTC 2001

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> is widely believed to have written:

> Sorry for the inconvenience. If you happen to know the Solaris equivalent
> of setenv(3), please let me know so I can fix it correctly.
I fear this means you need to walk the dark road of learning all that
autoconf stuff in order to automagically work out if it is supported.
come to that, it really is time OSProcess was incorporated into the
normal build capability, even if not into the default build.

tim

"How many Motie Watchmakers does it take to change a lightbulb?"
"One. Four to change the lightbulb and seventeen to convert the old bulb
into an escape capsule for all the others."