[Bug][VM][OSProcessPlugin]Does not run on Solaris

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Nov 2 00:48:08 UTC 2001

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 03:22:33PM -0800, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> is widely believed to have written:
>
> > Sorry for the inconvenience. If you happen to know the Solaris equivalent
> > of setenv(3), please let me know so I can fix it correctly.
> I fear this means you need to walk the dark road of learning all that
> autoconf stuff in order to automagically work out if it is supported.
> come to that, it really is time OSProcess was incorporated into the
> normal build capability, even if not into the default build.
>
> tim

Ouch. I don't want to think about that too hard. So far, I've gotten
by with only one #ifdef in the plugin code, no header file, and
everything translated from Slang. I think I'll just delete the
primitiveUnsetEnv method and be done with it.

Dave

p.s. I just grabbed your latest VMMaker. It looks awfully nice for
somebody who claims not to do user interfaces.