[FIX] Re: Sources of larger size fonts for Squeak

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Fri Nov 2 07:08:34 UTC 2001

There's a small stupid bug in the contour construction code for TTF glyphs.
The original method states that a contour must start with an on-curve
point, which is not right.
TTF contours may legally consist of only off-curve points (which define
implicit on-curve points between them).
I've appended a method which fixes this by creating an explicit on-curve
point (probably not in the nicest way, but I was short on time). Don't
know if the other mails mentioned include a fix for this problem...

Cheers,
Hans-Martin