A Review of SqueakNews

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 2 20:36:36 UTC 2001

>Besides, there's a *really* "easy" way to get a year's subscription
>*free*...write an article.
>
>You don't have to be a Squeakexpert to do so. Beginner articles are, I
>believe, quite welcome and certainly valuable.

If I'm not mistaken, writing an article gives you a *discounted*
subscription, but not a *free* one.

That said, I'd like to agree that the price is reasonable.  Squeakers
(myself included though just barely) are maybe a little spoiled in
expecting things to be *better* than just "reasonable".  :)

				- Jerry Balzano

Dr. Gerald J. Balzano
Teacher Education Program
Dept of Music
Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition
Cognitive Science Program
UC San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093
(619) 822-0092