[celeste] moving from Communicator to Celeste....

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Fri Nov 2 21:38:48 UTC 2001

Has MinneStore been explored for applicability?

There are pros and cons to each of the schemes.
As long as it performs reasonably well.
Is robust, stable and scalable.
Works on most all of the platforms Squeak does.
Then I am open to it.

Hopefully within the next week or two (who knows) I'll be able to set up
Celeste and get working with it on my current mail volume. It may not be
ready for me to import my existing mail but possibly to use with my
current mail. Or would you suggest waiting until the LargeList issue is
resolved?

Thanks for your input.

Jimmie Houchin