Three Threads Of Squeak

Justin Walsh jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Sat Nov 3 09:35:07 UTC 2001

Hi Ger

Now that Jim Benson has given up stalking me I can get back to re-reading your emails again.
Owing to the fact that each time I scan them I see a different nuance. Your language does require a bit of study to get your exact meaning. Please don't feel  you have to change anything it is up to me to adjust my tuning that is all.

I read the url about levels and concluded, that like CRC, it is missing the point. It is returning from the "wilds" of Networking, Peer to Peer, to the traditional (disliked ) MIS (hierarchical) Structure-Function Model.
This may not be what you mean by Yo Yo but, this trend looks like it to me: Yo Yo-ing between both methods.
Charles used to pride himself of the fact that he combined both the methodologies in his HierNet (a hierarchy riding on to of a network).
I refused to accept that interpretation: It contradicted Kants understanding of the "Separation of Powers" and which is even anchored in European Social law.
It is only recently that Charles has come to agree with me. He is maturing.
He now regard his Purpose Statement or Goals to be more significant than he had first thought.
The HierNet is much more than just the manifold of three levels:
1.) Concept,  2.)Logistics, 3.)Physical; (the manifest CONDITION of their tripartheit struggle).
It is 0.) Unity (of all of these three Concepts into one absolute whole).
This Unity is Absolute, Totality, CONDITION-less.

Ger ! I cannot stress enough the importance of the concept of the Absolute for it is Reasons only task: to bring this Systematic Unity to our awareness and appreciate the Idea of Freedom itself. The children of this powerfull Absolute Idea are CAUSE and EFFECT.
Do you see what I mean?  Why Kant is such a great thinker and not a mere philosopher.
We are now able to build your dream Ger.
Today. because we finally understand it.
Ciao
Justin