etoy space invader tutorial (alpha)

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat Nov 3 15:44:28 UTC 2001

I'v written up a tutorial with some of the knowledge I
have accumulated about etoy scripting. It's not completed
but it would be good to get some feedback at this stage...
I'm not used to write tutorials and find it hard to get from
the click-on-that-button-and-do-this stage to acutally teach.

I guess you must have a little basic knowledge of Squeak, morphic,
halos and etoys to get anywhere with this tutorial.
You will find some tutorials on the basic stuff at squeakland.org.

Here is the url to my project at the BSS

http://209.143.91.36/super/503

ejoy :-)
Karl