etoy space invader tutorial (alpha)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sun Nov 4 18:23:25 UTC 2001

I'm not sure why they take so long in this particular case. The
process is just like that of HTML pages with embedded images. The
"text" of the page is sent separately, and then the images are sent
as they can. Usually, the system allows good interaction with the
base info while the images are being sent. In this case the Geemail
is essentially noninteractive until all the images have been sent --
and this is a bug. Perhpas Bob Arning, Mike Rueger, or Andreas can
give us some help here.

Cheers,

Alan

-------