A Beginner Does Some Morphic Stuff

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Nov 5 19:37:22 UTC 2001

...except that the #preserveTrash preference needs to be set to true
for this to happen.  And I think the default setting of
#preserveTrash when 3.0 went out the door at the beginning of the
year may have been *false*, and I believe that this is also the case
for the plug-in image, for which, especially, *surely* it should be
set to true.  Something that slipped through the cracks.

  -- Scott