A Beginner Does Some Morphic Stuff

Nahuel Greco ngreco at softhome.net
Tue Nov 6 00:49:56 UTC 2001

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:42:26 -0600
Ed Heil <uncorrected at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yep.  I do *like* the idea of instance programming -- or more
> specifically of prototype-based programming.  I've read about Self and
> it seems really great (that is, it fits in well with my personal
> prejudices about apt ways to represent reality ;).  It's a pity it's
> not really being developed anymore and there are no working
> free-software implementations...

There is a free implementation for the Java VM called JSelf:

	http://www.consultar.com/JSelf/

And there was another project called Openself, but i dont have the URL.

- Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source -
- http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research   -
- Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42. -