SketchMorph

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Tue Nov 6 03:02:03 UTC 2001

Re: SketchMorph
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Kay
  To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
  Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:04 AM
  Subject: Re: SketchMorph

  Here's how to do basic etoy scripting and painting ... http://Squeakland.org:8080/super/208

  To assign a variable to any player, get its viewer (via the blue eye handle), then click on the menu icon

  next to the name of the player to get a pop up menu. At the top select "add a new instance variable", it will prompt for the name, and then show you the "instance variable category" with your new variable in it.

  Cheers,

  Alan

  Thanks Alan,
  That proved useful, but I must have been writing too loosely. I should probably have written "How can I make a variable reference the SketchMorph object in a workspace through assignment."
  Regards,
  Gary