A Beginner Does Some Morphic Stuff

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 6 18:13:19 UTC 2001

> > > That's cool.  Is that a Self thing kinda?
> >
> > A lot of stuff can be acomplished just by executing
> > a piece of code in a workspace. I guess your whole
> > morph could be just that instead of putting it
> > in a initialization method in a subclass.
>
> Or manually tweaking morphs by means of menus, even...

Yes.  embed, for example.  :)

Another really neat menu item, which took me a long time to notice, is
"make own subclass".  This is great for those times that you start down
the path of using existing classes, but suddenly realize you need to add
one or two methods.  Hit that menu item, and you get a custom class for
your morph....

-Lex