Three Threads Of Squeak

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Nov 7 18:43:51 UTC 2001

A matter of perspective?

Problems that are far away look smaller and you cannot see all the details
from that distance.

But even if you take your own small problem and you use your magnifying
glass called analysis, your problem grows, and even worse you see more and
more hidden details of your problem.

So small or big: how can you organise your problemspace: most of the tools
of Squeak are tools to help you find things when it becomes to complicated
for a simple human. Only tools like package browser could become a help to
prevent the mess: integrated CRC-cards could, scenario's translated in
swimlanes could, etc..