List etiquette (was: Re: Three Threads Of Squeak)

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Nov 7 19:26:18 UTC 2001

Ted Kaehler said once: "Squeakland is like a zoo, except we put you right in
with the animals.."
Are philosophical stenguns not allowed in this zoo or are the old animals to
tired?
Come on guys and dolls, we all love Squeak, so lets feed it to the children
of all ages on all platforms: yes Bill, yours too...