[OT] Money question :)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 8 03:11:22 UTC 2001

"Jesica Andrea Wulfson" <yeyioasis at yahoo.com.ar> is widely believed to have written:

> Hi everybody, this is a message specially for the experts who work on every squeak version.
> I want to tell you, i'm amazed, you're doing a great job, congratulations.!
>
> And the question is actually, just want to know, answer it if you want to... are you getting some kind of subsidy for your work ? who pays for it?
Well, so far as I can make out right now I think just about none of us
are getting any money for it. Dan, Alan, Andreas, Ted, Scott,
John Maloney etc used to get Disney money, Craig, me, and a few others
used to get Interval money and I guess Stephen Pair gets Stephen Pair
money even now? If anybody would like tpo correct that sad situation, do
feel free to donate money in large amounts to... well, I'll look after
it for you. No problem. :-)

tim

Useful random insult:- Has nothing to say, but delights in saying it.