[OT] Mailing List Problem (was Re: Three Threads Of Squeak)

Henrik Gedenryd henrik.gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Thu Nov 8 11:49:10 UTC 2001

The list server will block all posts from non-subscribers, but the kind
maintainers will let proper posts (ie. not the chinese spam-bots) through,
with some time delay of course.

But as Torge said you can be subscribed on multiple addresses, and mark all
but one as "get no mail" by going to the web-based admin interface.

Henrik