[BUG]? Celeste message parsing error: At least one digit expected here

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Nov 10 18:58:20 UTC 2001

"Leandro Caniglia" <caniglia at dm.uba.ar> wrote:

> --==CelesteAttachment45597==
>
> The attached change set lets you download and remove
> messages in a segmented way. Just file it in and change
> the fetch limit to anything you want, e.g., 10.
> (the CS adds a menu item in the category panel for that).

How does this work, exactly?  Would saying it is a maximum download size
be equivalent?  Or will it actually download all you messages, but only
do a few at a time?

In fact, for the latter approach, we may as well just specify that the
database should be saved and the messages deleted every 100 messages or
so.  Or even better, specify that it should happen every 20 seconds of
real time....

-Lex