Chris Macie's Apple II Smalltalk-80 ( was Re: Access vs. Media )

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 12 04:09:17 UTC 2001

Actually, another thing of intest to me would be more information about
TinyTalk, which was a variant of Smalltalk that I recall had been done on a
64Kb Z-80 computer ( probably CP/M ).  I did find the article about it years
ago, in a very tiny newsletter or something ( it was not much bigger than a
newsletter ).  But really, not much more info than what I just mentioned.  I
believe I saw the reference to this in the August 1981 issue of Byte, probably
the article about the VM.  So, I don't recall who did this or wrote the
article ( I should have a photocopy stashed someplace ).

- les