bye...

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Tue Nov 13 21:23:32 UTC 2001

Even though this list is populated by the coolest people in the
industry,
I have decided to take myself off this list because I am overwhealmed by
trafic.

I have determined that Squeak is not appropriate for my needs at this
time despite being a fairly impressive system. Squeak seems to focus on
being a very practcal language and not worry too much about more arcane
computer science concerns such as language safety and strong typing. As
these features take center stage in my attempts at OS-implementation
squeak becomes a less interesting option.

Should my OS achieve the dream of world domination, I would eagerly
support a safe version of the squeak system. In the mean time, I need to
de-clutter my mailbox.

--
Waiting for a typical DOS application to crash is like waiting for hell
to freeze over.