Piccola: A language written in Squeak

Nathanael Schärli n.schaerli at gmx.net
Wed Nov 14 18:03:15 UTC 2001

> ...and not entirely well documented :)

Yes, that's right. Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time to work on this
project recently. However, I'm planning to release a new version (with
better documentation and less bugs) soon. Until then, just let me know about
your problems and I'll try to help out.

> It looks almost like Python and is almost entirely unlike Python :)

Also this is right. The syntax of Piccola looks a lot like Python, but the
semantics is very different. Have a look at the Piccola Wiki
(http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SCG/10). There you can find some
documentation and information.

Cheers,
Nathanael