Squeak PDA Environment Wiki

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Nov 14 19:08:43 UTC 2001

Hola again,

I went and started a project on SourceForge for a Squeak PDA environment.
I've got a ToDo up, and the site will be fleshing out in the days, weeks,
and months to come.

If you have some ideas, throw them in IdeasAndRequests.

http://spe.sourceforge.net/

There is going to be real work done on this project.  I wish I would've
gotten the inspiration to do it earlier, I would've applied to get
undergrad research funding for it. :)

Dan, Alan- need a PDA OE writing intern?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "corporation, n: An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
          without individual responsibility."        :: ambrose bierce