[updates] 36 for 3.2alpha

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 14 19:19:47 UTC 2001

> 4501PluggableListOfMany-tpr -- tim at sumeru.stanford.edu -- 8 October 2001
> A simple extension to the Pluggable List{Morph|View}OfMany classes to make the set/get of the list of selections pluggable. This allows multiple multilple-selection-lists on the same model without ugly interactions.
If anyone can think of less ugly method names for creating these, feel
free to suggest them. I was seriously short on literary inspiration that
day.
And of course, if anyone can work out how to make drag and drop work
along with multiple-selection dragging, I suspect a lot of people woud
be interested!

tim
ASCII to  ASCII, DOS to DOS.