sample new download page

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 21:21:16 UTC 2001

Bruce ONeel wrote:

> Hi,
>         Over time many have written that the download page needed
> updating.  Well, I've made a shot at it:
>
> http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/beoneel/download.html
>
> I know the images are broken, but, does the text look ok?

I can't tell: for some reason the page is broken in Linux under Netscape
4.7 and Konqueror. It simply won't load! (suspect that /html and /table
are missing)

(Since then I've got it to load in Amaya....:-)

Isn't 3.1 now considered stable (rather than 3.0?).

I'd like a pointer to Lex's Squeak sources (invaluable for Penguin heads
who want to live on the bleeding edge):

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~lex/squeak/

But thanks for doing this!

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211