[updates] 36 for 3.2alpha

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Nov 15 02:07:49 UTC 2001

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Folks -
>
> Here are the latest updates now on the servers.  These bring us pretty much current through October now.  Many thanks to Doug Way and Mike Rutenberg for their attentive harvesting, and to Scott Wallace for several good catches in QA.

A minor point to add to this:  We actually harvested just the [FIX]es from September and October, because we wanted to get those done reasonably quickly for 3.1beta to be finalized soon.  We haven't looked at the [ENH]ancements yet... we'll probably get to those in a week or two.

So if you're wondering why an enhancement didn't make it in yet, that's probably why. :)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com