[PWS] problems with uploading in comswiki1.1 (win network)

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Thu Nov 15 13:45:33 UTC 2001

Yes, it is a well known old Swiki 1.1 problem (It is there since the release
of BigTime)

Until now there is no cure:
You can only install a prevous release of swiki (the 1.0 version), that
never had this problem under the same machine & network circumstances.
Jochen Rick did try to solve it over and over and then again, the man must
be tired now...

Referring to other advicers on this swiki-list: you have in reality even
more choices:
choice 1: buy a Mac
choice 2: buy a *nix-machine
choice 3: keep your money, reinstall swiki 1.0, and hope that some day....