[q] bone-based animation in Squeak?

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Sat Nov 17 10:42:23 UTC 2001

Hi,
	You can get siggraph stuff from either www.siggraph.org or www.acm.org.

Siggraph is one of the special interest groups of the ACM.  It might,
maybe,
be cheaper to just join siggraph since the proceedings of the siggraph
annual conference are "free" once you join and the fee to join is less
then
the sum of all the parts, I think.

	The article I saw was in the Conference Abstracts and Applications book
titled Simulation of Deforming Elastic Solids in Contact with a lead
author of Gentaro Hiroto at UNC Chapel Hill.  hiroto at cs.unc.edu.  The
paper says that more info is at http://www.cs.unc.edu/~us/fem.
I was watching the video from the Abstracts CD.

	You also might be interested in Automatic Gait Generation by  Harold
Sun
hsun at graphics.cis.upenn.edu.  More info at
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~hsun/Research.

	For folks interested in Graphics, the annual siggraph conference is a
gold
mine of reading.  Assuming next years finances are better than
this years I am hoping to go.

cheers

bruce