OOP isomorphically relating ARPANET

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Sun Nov 18 18:52:34 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hinsley" <jhinsley at telinco.co.uk>
To: <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 4:29 AM
Subject: Re: OOP isomorphically relating ARPANET

> Where does Alan say this? I can't find a message on the list for that
> date which corresponds (which certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist!).
> Generally, I'd like more context before I give it a guess.

Hello John,
It's in the thread "Stupid Newbie Question".

Thanks Alan for clearing that up, it might be a while for that to sink in
and the next question to come up.

It would need to be someone like DARPA that came up with the answer for the
additional protocol, it would be terrible if a commercial company came up
with the ideal. Do you think it might already exist in the US satellite
system ? If so do you think they would release it after a while ? I don't
expect an answer to that question really.

Thanks!
Gary