Squeak text vs. Internet text (was Re: [BUG][FIX] accented characters in email)

Mike Rutenberg mdrs at akasta.com
Mon Nov 19 12:24:05 UTC 2001

My patch, to deal with accented characters, in no way changes the
.messages file.

New entries to the .index file are done by taking the header lines,
decoding the mime headers and converting each header line using
isoToSqueak.  Existing index file entries are not touched, though can
easily be converted by just rebuilding the index file from the message
file.

You are right - there is one small conflict with the Filtering Celeste
stuff, in the messageText message.  I have attached the revised change
set which will work fine.

Mike