Here is a challenge for you :-)

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon Nov 19 13:35:19 UTC 2001

Quit.  That's my recommendation.  If you're working somewhere that prevents
you from doing your job properly your only sensible option is to quit.  Do
it now.

I trust this isn't a homework assignment.  Only losers post homework
assignments in hopes that others will do the work they are either too inept
or too lazy to do themselves.  Only fools do it using their real names.  And
I doubt very much that Mr. Roach is either a loser or a fool.  I suspect
that he is a highly motivated individual, as evidenced by the fact that he
posted a work-related question in the middle of a Saturday afternoon.

Therefore, your only option is to quit your job at once.  Good luck.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company