[NIT] Pretty pretting #ifFalse:ifTrue:

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Nov 19 17:53:07 UTC 2001

Tim,

I tried this and it seems to work either way.

before pretty printing --
	b _ (el bar) isNil ifTrue:[nil] ifFalse:[el bar].

and after pretty printing --
	b _ (el bar) isNil ifFalse:[el bar].

both assign a new value to b every time through the loop. If the assignment has been inside the block, one might see a difference, but then the block would not have been dropped by pretty-printing.

Cheers,
Bob