Clock domain - Guzdial Book

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 19 19:53:27 UTC 2001

Hi Gary,

The code is also on the CD, so you can check against that.  (It's
also available at http://guzdial.cc.gatech.edu/squeakbook)  I don't
know what the problem might be from your description.  What kind and
speed of machine are you working on?

Mark

>Hello,
>I'd like to know from anyone who has read Mark's book what the
>problem could be with the clock from Chapter 4.
>
>I'm quite sure I've written the code correctly, but when I set the
>time at '6.33 pm' for example, it takes about 3 minutes to reach
>6.34 pm. And only then when I persistently show it in the transcript.
>
>Is the problem my hardware, my copying the code or is it something
>in the code I need to modify myself.
>
>Thanks!
>Gary

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu