[ENH] ColorLinkMenu-dew

dway at riskmetrics.com dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Nov 23 05:58:27 UTC 2001

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> is widely believed to have written:
>
> > Anyway, this reminds me that the Cmd-6 menu seems unnecessarily obscure.
> > This is the menu that lets you set text color and add hyperlinks.  Shouldn't
> > this functionality be visible from the regular text menu?
>
> Having an action _not_ on the menus is truly appalling UI practice.
> Person responsible should dunk their head in garlic-chili sauce for 30
> seconds.

This changeset should rectify this situation and hopefully prevent
unnecessary retribution.

from preamble:

"Change Set:		ColorLinkMenu-dew
Date:			20 November 2001
Author:			Doug Way

Adds a menu item for the previously hidden alt-6 menu for creating
DoIt/comment/etc links and for changing the color of selected text.
It's added as 'color/link menu (6)' near the bottom of the
shift-yellow-button menu.  (Had to do some refactoring as part of this.)

Also fixes an error when someone tries to create a class link with an
empty selection."!