[GOODIE] A2Emulator

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Fri Nov 23 16:02:07 UTC 2001

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:04:50 -0800, David Harris <dpharris at telus.net>
wrote:

> I don't remember all the details, but there was some reason why that was not
> the way to do it -- maybe memory?  I probably have the code....somewhere ;-)

That's what I always did as well. I wrote all my own custom character and
graphics routines in assembler, and I always used a lookup table for both.
It just made the code so much simpler, at the cost of a few extra bytes (or
a few hundred in the case of graphics). Plus, it was way faster than
calculating the offset...

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com