Lint broken?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 24 11:22:48 UTC 2001

I've just created my work environment anew, and it seems I now can't
select items on the lists in Lint. Anyone experience anything like this?
Could people try this out and let me know their results?

I got a hundred or so new updates, so that might be it. If anyone's
stumbled unto such trouble, I'd be glad to hear of it.

Also, a new version of the RB is coming soon to a SCAN repository near
you, so if you have any favorite gripes about it, wish list items or
(gasp) code ;-), now would be a good time to pipe up.

This release should include (already done) -
* Various further cleanup of impolite changes to the image.
* Hookup to the image - add the RB as default Browser from various
shortcuts and so forth, and to the Flaps (thanks to Ned). Also
Lint-in-flaps, now that I know how.

Daniel