Lint broken?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 24 19:33:51 UTC 2001

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> is widely believed to have written:

> On Saturday 24 November 2001 03:22 am, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> > I've just created my work environment anew, and it seems I now can't
> > select items on the lists in Lint. Anyone experience anything like this?
> > Could people try this out and let me know their results?
>
> I see the same problem; the PluggableListMorphOfMany doesn't allow selection
> any more.
If you have recently updated this might be due to the changes I
submitted to allow the morph to be plugable w.r.t the selector for
selecting and deselecting. At the time I submitted it I did point out
that it would be nice if somebody could think of better names for the
basice initialisation methods I came up with.
Take a look at users of the class and compare the latest and previous
versions to get an idea of the change needed.

tim
Strange OpCodes: IKI: Ignore Keyboard Input